Portavita is a global player, with its headquarters based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
For over 15 years, its Health Management Platform enables the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring and management of health and lifestyle.
Portavita in Innopolis is established to create an international Dutch-Russian healthcare software development company, to service both the global and Russian market.
Portavita aims to become market leader in the field of telemedicine by supporting healthcare professionals, citizens and governments in the transition to a sustainable preventive healthcare system.
Portavita is looking for a software developer who:
- Looks forward to the challenge of working on complex IT problems;
- Likes to take individual responsibility;
- Thrives in an agile team;
- Enjoys further developing a new product;
- Wants to make a personal contribution to a project;
- Has a broad interest and can pick up or introduce new technologies and solutions when appropriate;
- Would like to help improve the quality of care.
Fields and main activities
Your work comprises of building micro-services, and APIs for the Health Management Platform on top of our data-streaming architecture. You would be concerned with the entire process, which includes:
- Analysing information;
- Writing automated tests;
- Delivery and release management.
You will also have the opportunity to spend some of your time on research into new technologies and methods or study. The guiding principle for this will be your own interests.
Job requirements and profile
- A university degree in Computer Science;
- A reasonable verbal and written command of English;
- Well-developed analytical skills;
- Constantly looking for better concepts;
- Ability to maintain focus and dedication.
Beside this you have affinity with: internet development methods/techniques, message-driven architecture, open source tools and open standards.
The following knowledge and experience would be preferred
- Scrum development methodology;
- OOP, Functional Programming, OOP/FP Hybrid;
- Clean Code;
- Reactive Programming;
- Web standards;
- Distributed streaming platforms (i.e. Apache Kafka);
- Test-driven Development;
- Medical standards such as HL7 V2&3, SNOMED CT, FHIR DTSU 2, STU 3 & R4.
We are looking for people with a broad interest in technology;
therefore, we don't have strict requirements on specific languages or tools, but amongst other things we currently work with the languages and software listed below. Knowledge of them is beneficial.
- Scala, Java, JVM;
- Apache Kafka;
- xUnit, Scalatest, Easymock, Mockito;
- Jira, Fisheye/Crucible and Git;
- IntelliJ IDEA/PHPStorm, Visual Studio Code;
- Docker, Kubernetes and Helm;
Terms of Employment
We offer a salary at market rates, including a payment towards pension contribution. Working hours are flexible and Portavita will provide you with your own studio in Innopolis and will organise English lessons if desired.
For further details, contact Mike Bierlee, via email@example.com, tel. +7 (986) 927 4763.
Please send your application letter and CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications without cover letter will not be processed.
Acquisition as a result of our vacancies is not appreciated.