Cardiovascular diseases are the number one cause of death globally. Monitoring CVRM patients is therefore an essential part of their treatment. It is of vital importance to be able to quickly obtain clear insights into the potential risk factors of the patient.
Cooperation between the different healthcare providers is crucial. Portavita supports this collaboration with its Portavita CVRM Module.
The patient himself also plays a big role in his treatment. Individual needs and abilities of the patient are central. The patient and healthcare providers can cooperate by composing a risk map. Later on, the patient can decide what risk he / she wants to actively and systematically work on. The Portavita CVRM Module offers the opportunity to bring these goals into a structured plan and monitor the progress of this plan.
All those involved in CVRM care can be authorised to make a specific contribution to the treatment. The level of authorisation depends on the different roles and responsibilities allocated to the relevant health care providers. This allows you to delegate specific tasks to those parties who are most appropriate to carry out such tasks.
The software also supports CVRM self-management.
Advantages of the CVRM Module:
- The monitor screen shows the condition of a patient at a glance.
- As soon as an examination has been approved, it is available in real time for other authorised users.
- Patients themselves have access to their personal health information.
- Patients can add information to the system and share this information with all relevant healthcare providers.
- Patients have access to their personal care plan with their own treatment goals.
- Information from wearables and other sensors can be added to the ICS.
- Management reporting displays insights on a patient level, practice level and regional level.
- All data that has been registered can be used to support the financial process.
- The Portavita CVRM Module can be used on any internet-connected device at any time from any place.
- The Portavita CVRM Module is integrated with other Portavita Care Management Modules, such as Diabetes, Asthma/COPD, Palliative and Elderly Care.
- An Individual Care plan is part of the module.
All patients have access to the Integrated Care System through their own secure patient portal.
As part of the Portavita Cardio Vascular Risicomanagement Module, patients can:
- compose and systematically work on a risk map
- safely exchange information with their therapists by using e-consultation messages
- view results of examinations
- read what was discussed during a consultation
Recent study by the Julius Centrum voor Gezondheidswetenschappen en Eerstelijns Geneeskunde, showed that patients who use the Portavita Digital Log, value the system with a score of 8 out of 10.