Portavita is an innovative, rapidly growing Health IT company
The organisation employs over 50 people. The IT team consists of large number of highly trained professionals whose aim is to produce software of the highest possible quality. Because of the growth in the numbers of customers and extension of its services, Portavita is looking for genuine professionals.
What can Portavita offer?
- an environment with plenty of intellectual challenges
- a genuinely innovative product in a rapidly developing market
- a lot of scope for using your own initiative
- the possibility of working with open source development tools
- interesting possibilities for growth
- a pleasant, informal working atmosphere in Amsterdam
- a pleasant team of highly trained IT professionals
- the possibility of combining work with research
- the possibility of combining work with further study
- international aspects
Terms and conditions of employment
We offer salaries that are in line with the market, including a contribution to the pension premium. Part-time positions can also be discussed. The working hours are flexible.
Acquisition as a result of our vacancies is not appreciated.
Portavita is an international leading eHealth supplier of Integrated Care Systems (ICS), based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and in Innopolis, Kazan. The working environment at Portavita is challenging: medical information is complex; the database contains a large volume of data and accuracy is essential for medical details.
Do you want to develop and challenge yourself further in the field of IT? Are you interested in IT in healthcare? And take pleasure in having the space and freedom to work the way you prefer in a professional team with an informal atmosphere? Then read on!
Portavita is currently looking for: